Hi, and welcome to my website. My name is Ralf Straube and I create 3D graphics.
I’m working in the video games industry since 2006, mostly making character and environment models, textures and sculpts. I’m also capable of concepting, rigging and animation.
I have teaching and mentoring experience, and I have given texturing, modeling and Photoshop classes at the Games Academy in Berlin and Frankfurt, and School 4 Games in Berlin.
If you’d like to know more, please scroll down for my CV, take a look at my portfolio, and please don’t hesitate to contact me.
- 12/2008 – present, Freelance 3D-Artist
- 03/2010 – 06/2011, Shark modeling, texturing, rigging at Depth Developers
- 10/2008 – 11/2011, Lecturer at Games Academy
Berlin and Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- 03/2006 – 12/2008, 3D-Artist at Radon Labs GmbH
Most Recent Shipped Titles
- 2012 – Catcha Catcha Aliens (iOS, Android)
- 2012 – North and South (iOS)
- 2012 – Risen 2 (PC/XBOX360)
- 2010 – Drakensang – River of Time (PC)
- 2008 – Drakensang (PC)
- 2008 – Treasure Island (PC)
- 10/2003 – 10/2005, 3D Art & Animation at Games Academy GmbH
Software and Skills:
- Proficient in: Maya, Photoshop, ZBrush, Mudbox, Crazybump, UDK, Unity, CVS, SVN,Microsoft Office
- Basic Knowledge: Silo, 3DS Max, XSI, Bodypaint, Painter, Perforce, Mantis
- Skills: Problem solving, quick learner, creative and analytic thinking, experience in consulting, lecturing and tutoring.