BigBird Update


I added some more railings and frames to support the silhouette and started working out some of the joints. I also changed the feet to be more in line with actual emu feet, but I think I messed up the leg positions a bit, and he looks a tad off balance now.
I haven’t done too much to the legs yet, because I think I’ll give him those waterproof stockings that Boston Dynamics’ LS3 AlphaDog has (design choice of course, not laziness, ahem). Other than that, I think I’m more or less done with the blockout, I’m pretty satisfied with the silhouette and will start replacing the individual pieces now, and add all the small cables, wires and parts.

bigbird_wip_003 bigbird_wip_004

Email this to someoneTweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on LinkedInPin on PinterestShare on StumbleUponShare on TumblrShare on Reddit