New head


After the head retopo was done, I spent a couple hours trying to improve the head. Here’s the result, along with a first rough color pass.

zbdude027 zbdude028Edit: I also did a quick test bake and hooked it up to the Autodesk Ubershader. The diffuse is basically just the (somewhat improved) ZBrush polypaint with AO and Cavity on top. The Spec map is just hacked together for the sake of testing. Tesselation is turned on.

zbdude029

 

Email this to someoneTweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on LinkedInPin on PinterestShare on StumbleUponShare on TumblrShare on Reddit